Recommended content

Man cooking hash oil sparks explosion strong enough to damage Ontario hotel

A 51-year-old man who was cooking hash oil at a local hotel in Sudbury, Ont. had to receive treatment after his clandestine culinary caper sparked an explosion.

Story continues below

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.

It appears the man was using an induction hot plate and butane to cook up the cannabis product when the blast occurred on Jan. 10 at the Richard Lake Motel on the outskirts of the city, notes the Greater Sudbury Police Service (GSPS).

The explosion was strong enough to blow out the window of the hotel room and cause an estimated $3,500 in damages to the structure. As for the man, he suffered serious, but non-life-threatening injuries, and

Read full article on The Growth Op

Follow us on Instagram or join us on facebook page

Be first to rate

The Growth Op

More news