Police in Victoria has issued a warning to the public after five children were hospitalized after eating cannabis-infused gummies.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
The children, all of whom were under the age of 10, were rushed to Victoria General Hospital after their parents noticed they were acting “oddly” during a barbecue last Friday and immediately called 911.
Police arrived at the hospital, where the kids recalled that they had found the “Stoner Patch” gummies while playing in a room indoors during the party, having mistaken them for regular Sour Patch Kids.
The children were observed and subsequently released from the hospital, and police say that as “no foul play”
Read full article on The Growth Op