Every marijuana ‘veteran’ knows that well-prepared weed is essential for the best smoking experience. Usually, the process of buying a grinder comes spontaneously. If you purchased a low-quality one before, most probably you know how annoying it is to use it. In every weed lover’s life comes the time when the excellent grinder is worth every penny. If you are reading this, you are already in search of the best one. We will take a closer look at the Aerospaced 4-piece grinder.
At the first glimpse…
This piece is CNC milled from a single block of aerospace-grade aluminum. No wonder It feels solid and smooth. It leaves a luxurious impression from the first touch, and you are happy about every dollar spent on it. Let’s take a look closer.
- Dimensions: ~1.96 x 1.96 inches
- Weights around 4.3 oz
- Made from aerospace-grade aluminum
- The upper cap has a high-strength neodymium magnet with a screw-on lower layer and the Kief catcher section on the bottom.
- It has 16 super sharp teeth on the top lid and 12 on the lower.
- Kief scraper included
- The grinder comes in many colors
- Price: ~ $15
After a month of using it
With those super sharp teeth on the upper and lower cover plates, even the thickest nugs were shredded perfectly. The magnetic cover holds tight but twists quite smoothly. The shredded herb is collected in the second layer, which is accessible very quickly by unscrewing it. And the third one has a fine material screen to store Kief (Pollen). Furthermore, this weed grinder’s surfaces are anodized, making it less sticky to the material. And it’s a usable feature!
- Razor-sharp teeth will quickly and easily break apart even the thickest nugs
- Anodized surfaces prevent from herb sticking on it
- The magnetic upper cap holds tight and twists smoothly
- Includes Kief scraper
- Super durable
- If you are used to plastic weed grinder, this one will feel quite heavy at first
Aerospaced 4-piece weed grinder is definitely among the best ones in the market. It’s comfortable, durable, and works perfectly. If you are a person, who appreciates quality, try Vibes rolling papers too.
Is a weed grinder necessary?
The short answer is yes if you value the quality. Properly shredded weed will burn evenly. Furthermore, to use pipe or bong with cannabis that hasn’t been broken apart will be nearly impossible to do.
How to clean your grinder?
There are many ways to do it, but not all of them work as expected. Josh Kesselman, the founder of RAW Rolling Papers, is ready to help you. His method needs a plastic bag, Isopropyl alcohol, and sea salt. Just soak your grinder in it and leave it for an hour or two.